Saturday 5 September 2009

L'oreal Strong-Arm

Sorry for the ridiculously long delay, but here's another pink... I'm really obsessed... But my nails are getting longer and longer and hopefully my application technique will improve at some point in the near future... :)

This time, my pink is actually a beautiful magenta color... You could probably still wear this to work, but it looks too elegant to waste it on something like that...


Even though it looks like an ugly creme in the bottle, this one is actually a beautiful shimmer...




As far as polishes go, this one was a dream! Everything about it was perfect... :)

NUMBER OF COATS: 3
FINISH: shimmer
APPLICATION: 3
COLOR: good!
WEARABLE-NESS: good!
HILTND: flawless!
This is one polish I will definitely wear again and again and again... Make sure to check back next time for a polish that is NOT PINK!!!

NEXT POLISH: NYX Nails (blue)

No comments:

Post a Comment