Thursday 20 August 2009

Claire's Raspberry Sorbet

Here's another one of my sister's picks. This polish is from the ever popular store: Claire's. This would definitely not be my first choice of color, mainly because I tend to shy away from jellies. However, after three coats, I can safely say that jellies look much better on my nails than my usual cremes.


Here it is pictured with three coats of polish. Two would probably have been enough, but I kept smearing so I just added a layer. However, I'm really starting to like the resulting color. Another nice thing about jellies is that extra polish just peels off my fingers when I'm not very tidy about my application.



A semi weird thing about this color is that one coat (and in the bottle) looks pink, but three coats, and it's a definite red... hmmm...

However, reguardless of its perks, I definitely cannot fave this polish.
POLISH RATING: 2.5/5
-this was a pain to apply, and not really worth it...

NEXT POLISH: Wet 'n' Wild Desert Plum

No comments:

Post a Comment