Wednesday 12 August 2009

Wet 'n' Wild Red Red

I'm back! And this time with a classic red. This is another old one that I found in my cabinet, but it's such a classic I just had to try it. But first, here's what I put on my nails:



Yep, it's my usual China Glaze strengthening base coat and my cheap Sally's Beauty Supply top coat. And the actual color is just as cliche! Here's what it looked like on:




I apologize for the horrible state of my nails, but here's the basic color. In the bottle, it looked more like a creme, but it applied very similar to a jelly. I only needed one coat, and it dried relatively quickly. It's definitely not an original, but it's a classic!


Check back tomorrow for another awesome polish!


NEXT POLISH: Sally Hansen Nail Prisms Lapis Amethyst

No comments:

Post a Comment