Thursday 13 August 2009

Sally Hansen Nail Prisms Lapis Amethyst

Here's the next polish, and it's not pink!!! This is a lovely blue prism, which I distinctly remember buying a looooong time ago. Nonetheless, it still held up and produced a beautiful blue-ish purple. But first, here's what I put on my nails:



I was originally just going to use my usual China Glaze strengthener, but one look at my stained nails convinced me to use Nail Life Gripper basecoat too. Here's how it looked on my nails:



Although it looks blue with the flash on my camera, if you turn your hand a little bit, it becomes purple. As pretty as it looks, this polish was almost not worth it because of the applying time. It required three-ish coats, and a lot of drying time in between. However, I didn't put a top coat on, and it still held up throughout my entire day. Application was very streaky, most likely because this polish was so sheer.
Check back for even more polish stories!
NEXT POLISH: Wet 'n' Wild Shiver

2 comments:

  1. this one is beautiful too, you already made me wanna buy two polishes o.O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer, no more nail life. Now its called Sticky fingers and unfortuanately doesn't leave a mani the way the nail life did. :(

    ReplyDelete