Friday 21 August 2009

Wet 'n' Wild Desert Plum

Here's another old polish, but this time it's a Wet 'n' Wild one. This is a very pretty mauve creme, but the pictures I got were NOT color accurate... Check them out anyways... :)


This is actually one of my favorite colors so far, most likely because of how it can easily be worn to work without looking too over the top...



This picture was taken with two coats of polish, but one would have been fine. My nails got smudged so I had to add another coat. Without a top coat, this polish does NOT wear very well... But the color is definitely worth it... :)

POLISH RATING: 4.75/5

NEXT POLISH: NYC 118A

1 comment:

  1. This is my favorite nail polish ever made, and I've been going nuts trying to find it for sale... if you know a site I can buy it off of I'll love you forever! I tried ebay already and tried searching the color number code... I'm out of ideas, thanks!
    my email is briejj@yahoo.com or you can contact me through myspace. :]

    ReplyDelete