Tuesday 18 August 2009

HC Cosmic

Today's polish is a random one. It's a very sheer, nude glitter. HC, of course, stands for Hard Candy, which was discontinued a while ago. But not so long ago that I don't have half full bottles lying around... :)



Warning, this polish is MUCH shiner than it looks in the pictures here. These were taken with a coat of nail strengthener, a layer of basecoat, and two coats of polish. I apologize for my horrible cuticles, but I didn't have enough energy to do a full manicure...



As you can see, this polish is definitely a nude color. But, even though it looked sheer in the bottle, two coats was more than enough. This is a really good color when you want to go low key. It's a little bit browner than my actual skin tone, but that didn't show up very well in the pictures...

POLISH RATING: 4.75/5

NEXT POLISH: Revlon Ultra Violet

Remember, the first person to comment on either this post, or the post right before it ("TEN POLISHES!") will get to choose my next manicure color (which will be featured for a week!). Otherwise, I'll just have to let my sister pick... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment