Monday 10 August 2009

Island Girl Hawaii

I'm back! And this time with a nail polish straight from Hawaii... This came in a set of four polishes, and there weren't any color specific names attached, so I'll simply call this one magenta. This polish is shown on my sister's nails, which are much longer than mine. Here's what I ended up using:




As you can see, I used China Glaze Nail Strengthener & Growth Formula as the base coat, and Island Girl Hawaii (in magenta) as the actual polish. Because this one was matte (whether it was intentional or not) I decided to forego a top coat.

This polish turned out to be very matte, but it's a beautiful magenta color. I only used one coat, and even with minimal brush strokes it still filled in all the "unsightly" parts of the nail. Opacity was perfect, and the color is beautiful in the sun.

That's it for this polish, but there's some really good ones coming up soon!

NEXT POLISH: Finger Paints Psychedelic Pop

No comments:

Post a Comment