Sunday 16 August 2009

NYC 110A

I'm back! This time with a light, olive green. Even though this polish looks really ugly in the bottle, I fell in love with it on my nails.



It actually doesn't look as bad in this picture, but in real life the bottle looks ugly...




And here it is on my nails! Even though this polish is really sheer, I only needed two coats to get the perfect affect. From a distance, this looks almost like a foil, but it's actually a shimmer. Up close, the sparkles are really clear.
All in all, I would give this polish color a 3.5/5, but actual application gets 5/5 because of how easy it was to put on, even on my right hand!

That's it for this polish, but my sister got to pick the next one, and it's a good one!
NEXT POLISH: Sinful Colors Forget Now

1 comment:

  1. Hey! It's Leah, I hear you've stumbled upon my blog (http://paintedtips.blogspot.com/). Do you want me to feature you so you can get a few more readers?

    ReplyDelete