Wednesday 26 August 2009

Pinkie Swear Punch

Here I am, with yet another "work appropriate" polish. This time, it's a beautiful white glitter that I cannot stop wearing! According to the polish bottle, this is a "nail blush" but it looks like an ordinary glitter to me... :) Here's what it looks like in the bottle:


Because the bottle's so short, it made application a little difficult, but it was still ridiculously easy, even with my left hand. It looks even better on:


This is two coats, with no base or top coat. The glitter was a little "gritty" but it still stayed on and I couldn't be bothered to put on a top coat. This is one of my favorites because even though the glitter pops, it still looks normal enough to be worn without a lot of awkward stares... :) And now, for the official rating:

NUMBER OF COATS: 2
FINISH: glitter
APPLICATION: 2.75/3
COLOR: good!!!
WEARABLE-NESS: good!!!
HILTND: absolutely amazing, with no tip wear or dents!
Make sure to check back for a gorgeous pink... Yes, I'm obsessed... :)

NEXT POLISH: Beyond Perfect Poetic Peony

No comments:

Post a Comment