Tuesday 25 August 2009

OPI Chapel of Love

Here I am again, with another classic OPI pink... This time, it's Chapel of Love, which has a much brighter tone than Aphrodite's Pink Nightie. This pink is also perfectly matched to my skin tone, so that the color really pops.



It even looks gorgeous in the bottle! As with most OPI's, this one had good application, but I still need three (or more) coats to get this lovely shade...



And now, for the ratings (please notice the extras)!

NUMBER OF COATS: 3
FINISH: shimmer (but very slight)
APPLICATION: 3/3
COLOR: good!
WEARABLE-NESS: good!!
HILTND: not so good... I got a lot of dents, even though I let it dry for an obscenely long time...

And make sure to check back next time for a white glitter... I just can't stop myself... :)
NEXT POLISH: Pinkie Swear Punch (yes, I know pinky is spelled incorrectly)

No comments:

Post a Comment