Sunday 16 August 2009

Wet 'n' Wild Shiver

Here I am! And this time, I'm doin' something different... :) Today's polish is Shiver by Wet 'n' Wild, which is your basic drug store polish. This one is a blue-ish silver. It looks almost like a light blue foil on my hand.





I'm not quite sure about the age of this polish, but one thing for for sure, it's THICK! It took me two coats to try and get a perfect manicure, but not because of opacity, but because of how unevenly this polish applied. Even though I like this color, there are a lot of similar colors that apply much better than this one. It did, however, wear well, once given enough drying time. This picture here is after I'd worn it for a day with no top coat. All the bald spots were there when I originally painted my nails.



It is a nice color... Maybe I'll give it a few days to determine whether or not I really like it. But for now, that's it for this polish!



NEXT POLISH: NYC 110A

No comments:

Post a Comment