Tuesday 18 August 2009

NYX Nails Sunset Blvd

Here's another new color: orange! This one is part of a group of NYX nails that my mom was given for her birthday. This one is particular was chosen by my sister.



It applied very smoothly and I only needed two coats. It's pictured here with a coat of nail strengthener, one layer of base coat, two layers of polish, and a topcoat.



Even though this is shown after having been worn for a day, I was still disappointed with the results. Some polishes I've used without a top coat and they've shown less tip wear than this one has. However, it's barely noticeable, so I still love it.

This polish is definitely an orange shimmer, but in the close up pictures the glitter is very noticeable. Hopefully I'll post the rest of the polishes this one came with very soon...

POLISH RATING: 4.25/5 (because orange doesn't look good with my skin tone)
NEXT POLISH: HC Cosmic

No comments:

Post a Comment