Monday 17 August 2009

Sinful Colors Forget Now

Here I am, once again. This time I'm using a fairly new polish, so maybe somebody has heard of it... :) It's a magenta/fuschia polish with very small red glitter. It looks good in the bottle and on the nail!



Here's my sister's hand. I had to use three coats... Two would have been enough, except she went swimming before I could take a pic of it and it started chipping. So excuse the thickness and bizarre uneven-ness...



This polish applied very smoothly and did not clump at all. I would give it a similar consistency that I did to NYC 110A (the green). The only difference is the bottle... :)

POLISH RATING: 4.5/5

NEXT POLISH: NYX Sunset Blvd.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that's the beautiful polish Kaitlyn was wearing, she liked it too

    ReplyDelete