Wednesday 12 August 2009

My Stash! (Pt 1)

So, I was getting bored today, so I decided to document all of the polishes in my stash. A lot of them were the same brand so I grouped those together... I haven't yet gotten to all of the unnamed, no brand polishes, but most of those are probably history by now... So here's some of what I do have!


NYC Nail Polish:

From left to right: Techno Foil, Foil 'er Up, 209A, 204A, 202A, 118A, 113A, 110A, 103A

As you can tell, none of them except for the foils have actual names... But a number will still help... :)

And now for: Express Finish:


L to R, Silver Speed and Bolt of Blue

OPI:



From left to right: Mother Road Rose, Aphrodite's Pink Nightie, Chapel of Love, Pompeii Purple

PHEW! I'm exhausted! Maybe I'll post more of my stash later... But for now, I'm done. I need to get off the internet... :)

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous. You should do a pink, like forget know by sinful. It's such a pretty color, and I love the shimmer.


    Bob

    ReplyDelete