Monday 10 August 2009

NYC Foil 'er Up

This is my first polish on this blog; it's called NYC Foil 'er Up. Obviously, it's a foil polish. It didn't look that way at first, but it could have been because of my shiny top coat. However, this polish looks really good on the nail, even though the bottle itself is not so awe inspiring. But first, here's what I put on my nails:


As you can see, I used China Glaze Nail Strengthener & Growth Formula as my base coat, NYC Foil 'er Up as my nail color, and Beauty Secrets Hardener as my top coat. Here's the end result!


I apologize in advance for my short nails, but they're longer than they used to be... :)
This polish looked very different than the bottle, and I love it a lot more! I only had to use one coat, plus my base and top coat, to get it completely opaque. This one is definitely a keeper!

Check back next time for even more awesome polishes!

NEXT POLISH: Island Girl Hawaii

1 comment: