Monday 10 August 2009

Finger Paints Psychedelic Pop

I'm back, once again, with a bright pink. This time it's Finger Paints Psychedelic Pop, which is a bright pink creme. This time, I used my mom's nails, and here's what I put on them:


As you can see, I used Nail Life Gripper as my base coat, Finger Paints Psychedelic Pop as the color, and Beauty Secrets Hardener as my top coat. Here's the end result:

Forgive the oddly shaped nails and polish line; it's my sister's doing! I personally thought one coat would have been enough, but we ended up putting two coats on, so it's a bit thick. Although this one is bright, I much prefer lower maintanance polishes... :)

That's it for this polish, but check back later to see even more!

NEXT POLISH: OPI Mother Road Rose

1 comment:

  1. Where can I buy this color? Sally's has discontinued it. Please e-mail me! Thanks!
    lokz@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete